Kendra is a published author, poet, writer, and journalist. Kendra Muecke is an active music journalist for Live for Live Music, Spin Cycle Presents, and Shakedown News. She is a quarterly contributor for EZWay Magazine, and has written for Denver’s Jefferson Park Newsletter. You can check out Kendra’s poetry blog here.
- Live for Live Music – Pink Talking Fish Review – 2/1/2020
- Live for Live Music – Dead in the Dome 3.0 – 2/14/2020
- Live for Live Music – Dead in the Dome 3.0 – 2/15/2020
- Live for Live Music – Cubensis – 2/16/2020
- Live for Live Music – Twiddle & The Higgs – 3/6/2020
- Shakedown News – Kendra & the Bunnies’ Road Story – July 2020
- Shakedown News – “So… Over Covid” / OC Music Festival – 5/22-5/25/2020
- We Coach Careers Blog – “Music Authentic to You” Article
- Spin Cycle Presents – Psychedelic Thursdays – 3/5/2020
- Spin Cycle Presents – Psychedelic Sundays – 3/22/2020
- Spin Cycle Presents – “Live at State Park” by Tim Carman & Street 45s – Review
- Spin Cycle Presents – “Walking in Circles” by Neil Allesee – Album Review
- Live and Amplified – “How to Travel as a Musician” Article
- EZWay Winter 2020 Issue – Pg. 35 “Culture with Kendra”
- EZWay Spring 2020 Issue – Pg. 45 “Culture w. Kendra” – Pg. 28 “Remembering Kobe”
- EZWay Summer 2020 Issue – Pg. 14-15 “Streaming Art” – Pg. 40 “Culture w. Kendra”
- Denver’s Jefferson Park Newsletter – [June 2017 & August 2017]
Kendra is a published author. Her first book, “The Politics of” is a 338 page ensemble of poetry, opinionated essays, and one-act plays accompanied by original photography.
“The Politics of” is available for purchase.Available on Amazon Books, Barnes and Noble, & hand-signed copies here. 5% of sales will be donated to The Rex Foundation with the intention of supporting arts, sciences, education, and indigenous peoples rights.
Kendra’s second book, “Project: Non-Arch Operation Clown School”, was published on September 13, 2019. “Project: Non-Arch” is a long-verse prose poem, manifesting the willpower it takes to intentionalize one’s dream. It also tackles the recovery process inherent in deprogramming one’s mind from societal conditioning. You can order a signed copy here. “Project Non-Arch” is also available on Amazon Books and Barnes and Nobles’ online store. 5 % of sales will be donated to Camp Winnarainbow’s Grace & Joy Scholarship Fund with the intention of sending youth to performing arts and circus summer camp.
Her third book of poetry is being compiled with the speculative name, “The Politics of: Cadence and Sound”.
Kendra is currently writing her first novel, a memoir tale of Fire vs. Ice. If you are interested in hearing more about this project, inquire below.
For literary performance or publishing inquiries please contact: WriteWithKendra@gmail.com